ORE Monday Notes
View this quick 7 minute video for an update on SchoolNet - very helpful and quick information!
Schoolnet for PowerSchool: A Tutorial
- Please check the ORE Master Calendar through your Outlook or on our ORE SharePoint for all of the important dates for this week.
- Please remember to complete the Survey that I sent you from Chief Academic Officer, Dr. Hardy.
- This Tuesday's Staff Meeting will be for Core/Regular Education Teachers, EC Teachers, and AG Teachers. We will begin at 2:45 in the Media Center.
- Please remember to hold face to face parent/teacher conferences for all students who have a current PEP. Please review the updated Green Portfolio with the parent and ask that they sign the PEP Signature Page after going over the specific interventions that are being implemented and the student's progress monitoring data points. Please update the Portfolio Checklist at the front of the Portfolio and insert Qtr 2 materials as well.
- Please insert any of your own personal attendance plans/information into AESOP for this coming Thursday and Friday. We do not have any staff or professional development meetings planned for these days - they are designed for end of the quarter reports and planning for 3rd quarter. I hope you find the days helpful and productive :)
- Thanks to all our grade levels and specialists for updating the Master Pacing Guides for Quarter 3 on our SharePoint site. These documents continue to be very helpful in mapping out your standards/planning week to week and will be helpful as you refer back to them for future years as well.
- Please mark your calendars and plan to attend the upcoming PTO General Meeting and Math Mania/Family Game Night on Thursday, Jan. 28th. Please encourage your Room Mom to seek parent volunteers for your classroom's game/area. Teachers can also volunteer (similar to Science Palooza). If you need help connecting your room mom to the correct information please email Casey Crossan and she will make sure communication is made.
- Qtr 2 Writing Scores are due in the Data Spreadsheet this Friday. Let me know if you need assistance with this task.
- Enjoy this week and thanks for all you do!!!