Rwanda Genocide Summary
The Rwanda Genocide and how it started!
- The Genocide started from the hutu's they shot the president and blamed the tutsi!
- Then the Tutsi thought that they were better than the Hutu's
- It lasted Approx. 90 days
- People came to the Hotel and the Man didnt have enough rooms for anyone
- The U.N. Came to help but First they transported the Tutsi
- Also the U.N. Helped protect them so did the Tutsi rebels
- Some people had to fake death so they wouldn't get killed
- They had to gonin the woods and other places to get their food case their wasn't any
The true story of Paul Rusesabagina, a hotel manager who housed over a thousand Tutsi refugees during their struggle against the Hutu militia in Rwanda.