Grapevine Mustang Band
Week of May 1
Notes from the Directors:
Good afternoon Mustang Band!
- The first round of band fees are due MAY 1. Please refer to the Band Fee Payment document for more information. Please note: if you are paying through PayPal and do not send the payment directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, the processing fees will be charged to your Charms account.
- Please review the presentation below and the 2021 Spring/Summer Checklist.
- We are looking for several volunteers to help at Spring Training. Please sign up HERE!
- Spring training for ALL 2021-22 band members in April 17-19 at GHS. See below for more information.
- Band Banquet info below!
- Students and Families are asked to upload any photos take this year at band events HERE. These photos will be used for the band banquet slide show..
- Symphonic Band Recording Dates are Saturday, April 24th - Pride of Texas Music Festival
- All Families can start raising funds for their individual band account NOW with the Scrip Fundraiser. See below for details.
IT’S HERE! Our annual band banquet will be Saturday, May 22, 2021 from 6 - 11 pm at the Texas Star in Euless.
The band banquet is a highlight of the year! Join us as we reflect on another fantastic year of excellence from GHS Band. We will have an awards presentation, an end-of-year slideshow, show reveal, and Senior recognition. The banquet is for everyone associated with GHS Band - students, directors, and parents.
Tickets are $35|$38, but Seniors are FREE. Reserve your spot HERE to attend. Seating is limited --first come first served.
All other details are in the form. If you have any questions, please contact, the amazing banquet coordinator, Kim Bentson (email@example.com or text 713.818.7445)
We hope you can attend to help us celebrate the 2020-2021 year!
Go Mustang Band!
What will we do? Awards, Senior Recognition, Scholarship Awards, Band Video, Superlatives. We will have a dance, so put in your requests here. We will have a photo spot to get your annual band banquet pic.
What do I wear? Best dress and in GCISD dress code.
Where will I sit? You will have the option to choose seating in Band Classes on May 11, 12, and 13.
How do I register? Click HERE to go to the link.
COVID-19: We have guidelines issued by GCISD that we will follow in order for this event to occur. Those guidelines will be communicated before the event.
Please feel free to review the presentation above in a clickable form that you can view at your own pace.
All students and parents must join the Remind Groups. We use Remind to communicate quickly during events and will only send out messages that are important for everyone. Visit the band website for details.
How to pay your band fees online
You may pay for your child’s fees easily with a credit card using a Pay Pal account. To use this feature, click on the “Finances” button then choose the “Make A Trip Payment” button. If you have not set up a Pay Pal account, you will be given an option to do so. Choose to pay using your credit card, debit card, or bank account. Make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information to the GHS Band or the CHARMS system. PayPal offers one of the safest platforms for online commerce with fraud rates at a fraction of those of typical e-commerce offerings. PayPal offers ease and flexibility, accepting all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), as well as all major debit cards and direct transfers. Please be aware that there is a fee to pay by credit card.