Basic How To's of Jupiter Grades
Teachers learn how to sign in, set up and manage the grade book, and run reports.
*Participants will be able to sign into your account
*Participants will be able to explore the help section
*Participants will be able to set up a grade book and classes.
*Participants will be able to add students.
*Participants will be able to enter and manage assignments.
* Login to Jupiter Grades (Smith)
* Review Grading Choices (SETUP> GRADING) (Smith)
* Add Students (Smith)
* Add Assignments
* Choose category
* Adding attachment
* Adding Scores
* Adding Comments
* Finding HELP section
o Grade Reports (Progress reports)
o Passwords (Instruction sheet that you give to students/parents to access Jupiter Grades)
* MORE> Passwords and Login
o Reset a student password:
- Entering discipline referrals
- Explore Messages
- Distinguish between individual, whole class, and all classes
- How to check sent messages
- Send message to parents.
- Adding assignment to calendar