Let's Get Started!
MP4 Week 6
Mona Lisa's Smile
Creating a GUI: Graphical User Interface
What questions will you ask?
A new variable experience
Go With the Flow!
Revisiting Broadcast Blocks
#2: Adding Your Personal Touch
*remember, he's a villain now!
2. Animate and/or make Rata float around The Louvre Background
*keep Rata closer to the top of the background. At the bottom we'll be coding an interactive text box.
3. Write down 3 questions for Rata to ask the player at the start of the game
- Why are you here?
- Who painted the Mona Lisa?
- Why do you think you can save your friends?
- Who stole the Mona Lisa? etc.....
#3: First Project Goal: GUI
The windows, icons, and buttons that we click on to make a computer easy to use!
Old computers weren't very user-friendly. To get a computer to do anything, commands needed to be typed (command line interface). Check out the video below to see just how much GUI's have improved the way we interact with computers!
What to submit in Moodle this week!
- A screenshot of your new and improved Rata
- The URL link to the beginnings your Mona Lisa Scratch project