CEO of Apple
His Early Life
- He was born in Robertsdale, Alabama.
- Born on November 1, 1960.
- He graduated Robertsdale High School second in his class.
- His parents both worked. His father worked in a shipyard, and his mother stayed home.
- He graduated Auburn University with a degree in Industrail Engineering.
- Later arriving at Duke University and earned his M.B.A.
Tim Cook's Work at Apple
- He began working with Apple in 1998.
- He was told not to join Apple as they were soon going bankrupt.
- Through the years he helped Apple grow internationaly helping there stock.
- In 2011 he took over Apple as the new CEO after Steve Jobs passed away from cancer.
- Today he holds the same job helping Apple with the new release of the iPhone 6 and iWatch.