April 4, 2016
Thoughts for the week...
It's April so that means PSSA! By now all teachers and educational assistants should have completed your PSSA on-line proctor training. This training will be good for both PSSA and Keystone Exams. If you have not, please take a few minutes to complete the training before Friday, April 8. Here is the direct link.
This is a friendly reminder that all educational assistants who may be involved with proctoring a PSSA will also need to complete the PSSA online training module for SY 15-16, prior to April 8th. This training will be good for both the PSSA and the Keystone Exams.
- If you are already registered (from last year) and need to sign in, use the Sign In link at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- If you have not registered on the site, you will need to register before you can access the training. Click on Registration at the top right-hand corner of your screen and follow the instructions. It will ask you for your email, a password, and to copy the captcha for security reasons.
- The training and short test that follow should take no more than 45 mins. to complete.
- You can complete sections of the training and go back to it at another time if you don’t have a full 45 mins. to spare.
- You must take and pass the test with a score of 80% or above. If you do not pass the test the first time, you must take it again.
- Please be sure to print out your certificate at the end and get a copy to Kathy Houpert (either digital or paper).
Educational assistants will also need to attend an in-person training session. Kathy and Marykate have two dates/times scheduled--Tuesday or Wednesday April 5th and 6th, 2:00-2:30pm or 2:30-3:00pm. If the training schedule requires you to stay beyond your regular time, I will approve the additional half-hour of pay.
Remember that our Unami United forums will be on this Monday, April 4th. Therefore, we will be on a Tuesday schedule. This will be a dry run of our PSSA schedule tips through our advisory time. 9th grade students will be writing their letters to their future selves.
John and I will be traveling to 7th/8th grade classes this week to review the PSSA protocols and expectations with students.
Have a great week,
NEW SUPERINTENDENT POSITION UPDATE
- Unami United Schedule
- 7th/8th PSSA Dry Run
- 9th - Letters to Future Selves
- Journey Meeting in Auditorium - Resource Period
- Double-Team Meeting Time
- Team Journey to Philadelphia
- Team Legacy to Washington, D.C.
- Health/PE Assembly - Periods 5 & 6
- Student Council Meeting - Resource Period
- Trowel & Plow Trip - 1:50 to 4pm
- Talent Show Meeting - Resource Period/Auditorium
- We Host Reading Olympics:) - 3pm to 9:30pm
- Jazz Band to Indian Crest - 6pm
- Jazz Band to Lenape - 10am
CB SCHOOL BOARD POLICIES
Just a reminder to everyone from our 1st day faculty meeting that the expectation has been set from Dr. Weitzel that all CB teachers are familiar with the specific CB School Board Policies listed below. Please be sure to take some time to review these policies.