August 6th, 2021 J.M.J. Summer Edition
Welcome to August!
There are some new families, so we would like to welcome you to the Friday Focus. This newsletter comes out weekly during the school year and a few times over the summer. This is one way we remind you of what is happening and will keep you "in the know".
It is indeed August and there is still plenty of summer fun to be had! The school is getting ready for the students to come back. The office is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00-12:30. Feel free to stop in or call with anything that you need.
There are a couple of attachments below that are important...make sure you don't miss them.
We are looking for someone to change the marquee sign on a monthly basis. Please feel free to reach out to Michelle Bink for more information. email@example.com
We are looking for someone to volunteer to head the landscaping/grounds committee. This position is very flexible. It would be ideal to have one person chair the committee and coordinate work bees, plan for landscape layout, and just keep the schoolgrounds looking fresh. If you are interested, please let the office know and we are happy to discuss it further.
Dates for the Calendar...
Here are a few dates to start the year. A full calendar will be announced soon!
Holy Name High School- A Chesterton Academy
- Open house is Thursday, August 26th
- First Day of School is Monday, August 30th
Holy Name Catholic School (Preschool through-8th grade)
- Preschool and Readiness Kindergarten Parent meeting on August 23rd
- Open House is Tuesday, August 24th
- First Day of School is Tuesday, August 31st
- Thursday, September 2nd is a professional development day for teachers so school will not be in session for students
- Friday, September 3rd and Monday, September 6th -no school in observance of Labor Day