Welcome to Arbonne!
Congratulations on starting your Arbonne business and joining this amazing company and team!
STEP 1: Welcome
Welcome to the team!!! Listen to this short call....
Super Important: Read (or listen to) Get Over Your Damn Self by Romi Neustadt.
Your second book/Audible will be Go Pro by Eric Worre.
STEP 2: START NOW
Write down your 21 Reasons Why:
Download and print this START NOW document: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2UgfZFmwrosejMzbDBBQV93WDA?usp=sharing
Here are the options for getting your business tools:
Then watch this video as you go through the document:
As stated in the start now document after you have gone through this form and watched this video make sure you schedule a coaching call to help get you started on the right track!
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD THESE APPS
2) Voxer. A walkie-talkie app that we utilize for training and quick questions/answers.
3) Audible is great for listening to audio books, personal growth, business development.
4) Photofy AND WORDSWAG are great apps for creating fun flyers/invites in a few minutes.
5) MyOffice app is Arbonne's app for tracking volume, etc in your organization.
6) Shop Arbonne app is a quick and easy way for you and your clients to shop.
STEP 4: DREAM TEAM....Share this Opportunity like the GIFT it is!
STEP 5: Preparing for your Demo
- Here is the CORE SCRIPT that you will print and use to do your demos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t68XSSvTQLZz7O2zXKL-oVlKSSjq00Ht6lGee_gv6o8
- WATCH this video on creating your CIRCLE OF LIFE to help you think of different groups of people you should contact: https://youtu.be/uuuMmO_REJg
- WATCH this recorded ZOOM DEMO to see how we do them for people that don't live within driving distance: https://youtu.be/Z0k_4O1Ub3A
- WATCH this video on how to PACK for your demo: https://youtu.be/wg47qmhsQAk
- WATCH this video on how to SET UP for your demo: https://vimeo.com/203892786?ref=em-share
- WATCH this video on how to CLOSE your demo: https://youtu.be/Z0k_4O1Ub3A. Please note that the PC info is a little outdated and this will be replaced shortly.
- WATCH this video on how to play the BOOKING GAME at the end of your demo: https://youtu.be/S4sku1-0Lg4
- LISTEN to this training on how to SCHEDULE a demo:
Documents you will need to bring to your demo:
- WELLNESS PROFILE - you will print enough of these out for each person at your demo. We usually bring about 10 to make sure we have enough for everyone there.
- ORDER FORM - you will print enough of these out for each person as well. They do not have to be printed in color
- CLOSE SHEET - print these out in color (about 8) and laminate them. You will then bring them to the demo and give everyone one to look at during your presentation.
- PICK ME FREE GIFT LIST- print these out in color (about 2) and laminate them. You will have these at the demo for people to be able to look at if they place a qualifying order to get a free gift.
STEP 6: MORE TRAININGS TO GET YOU STARTED
- WATCH this Nuts n Bolts video of our sideline Mo Boeger: https://youtu.be/8l1NoA4dMI8
- LISTEN to this call by NVP Shanna Mirante on "Why I believe in Network Marketing": https://soundcloud.com/lisavoorhies/nvp-shanna-mirante-why-i-believe-in-network-marketing
- LISTEN to this call by ENVP Mary Wright about overcoming objections: https://soundcloud.com/marywright109/overcoming-objections-and-closing-strong-with-envp-mary-wright
- LISTEN to this call by ENVP Mary Wright about how to keep income producing activities on your calendar at all times: https://soundcloud.com/liz-russo-hutchinson/envp-mary-wright-the-revolving-10
LISTEN to Cecilia Stoll as she shares what it takes to be a success in Arbonne, and she should know...she's the top income earner in the company, and we are part of her team!
LISTEN to help develop your Why story, by EVNP Mary Wrighthttps://soundcloud.com/marywright109/the-power-of-your-why-by-envp-mary-wright
STEP 7: Plug in to the team
- http://zoom.us/j/8678036344 is the link for the live zoom. Be on live when possible.
- Recording info is posted on team page Monday afternoon.
- Sacramento: 2nd Thursday of every month. 7-8:15pm
- Los Gatos: 4th Wednesday of every month. 7pm
- If you live elsewhere, we'll plug you in the the closest meeting to you. This is once a month and should be an absolute priority on your calendar. It's also a wonderful guest event!
- Your sponsor will add you to these- make sure you check in daily so you don't get overwhelmed
READ READ READ
- Get Over Your Damn Self, by Romi Neustadt
- Go Pro by Eric Worre
- Flip Flop CEO by Janine Finney and Lory Minirhead
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers by Hal Elrod
- Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- Go for No by Richard Fenton
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson