Three Questions You Should Ask
if you are a Church Leader in the Gulf Coast area
Are churches and other religious organizations included in the settlement?
Yes! All churches and other types of religious organizations are included in the settlement and may be eligible to file a claim. In order to rebuild the Gulf Coast region, BP has put aside billions of dollars which will revert back to the company if unclaimed. The money you recover can be put to work in your community.
What geographic areas are included in the settlement?
Churches in all counties of Alabama and Mississippi, churches in all parishes in Louisiana and churches in 30 gulf coast counties of Florida and 4 counties of Texas are eligible.
Pastor to Pastor
“If it’s too good to be true, it probably is, right? Not this time. We were convinced we had absolutely no shot at a BP Deepwater Horizons Claim, and that it wasn’t even worth taking a look. ClaimsComp really opened our eyes, however, and the process has been so seamless. You owe it to yourself to at least have a conversation with these folks … like us, you may be in for a nice surprise!”
Tony Byrd, Lead Pastor
All types churches and other religious institutions qualify.
- In summary, if you operated a church in an Economic Loss Zone and,
- You experienced a decline in contributions, or even if you didn’t experience a decline, you may qualify.
- You don’t have to be located on or near the coast.
- You don’t have to prove direct harm from the oil spill.
The Average Church Economic Loss Settlement as of April 2013 is $47,320
Is there a deadline for filing a claim?
It’s quick, easy, and free to find out if your Church is eligible to file a claim.
- Call Forrest Rae, Regional Claims Manager, at 409-499-9239 or send Forrest an email to: email@example.com
- Start Your Claim Here: http://bp.claimscomp.com/forrestrae
- Visit www.claimscomp.com to learn more about ClaimsComp. Read our testimonials and FAQ's.
The ClaimsComp Advantage
Download our FREE eBook
Understanding the New BP Settlement Please enter Forrest Rae in the Referred by block.
Attend a FREE 30-minute Client Introduction Webinar Starting 11/04 through 11/25. Events are on Mon. Wed. Fri. Times vary
Monday, Nov. 4th 2013 at 3pm
This is an online event.
- Click the link to register for the webinar: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Registration URL:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/994301912492331522
- Have pen and paper in hand ready to take notes