by Delainey Forgy
5 Common Interview Questions
- What is your greatest strength? Choose strengths that are relevant to the position you're applying for.
- What is your greatest weakness? Don't say something that is needed for the position, but be honest and say how you're working towards improving.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Be honest, specific, and realistic.
- Why are you leaving your current job? Stay positive.
- What do you know about the company? Show that you understand the company's goals. Use key words from the website.
How To Dress
- While researching the company check to see if they mention their dress code.
- Women can wear low comfortable heels for shoes.
- Woman should wear slacks with a nice shirt, a skirt that goes to your knees, or a dress.
- Men should wear a collared button up shirt with khakis, or a suit.
- Men can wear loafers or lace up dress shoes.
- Don't wear strong perfume.
- Make sure your clothes fit you properly.
No work experience? Why should we hire you? Teen job interviews with no work experience (Part 1)
Job Interview Tips for Teenagers