HPISD New Teacher Academy
Professional Learning Philosophy
The District’s Professional Learning Program supports professional growth for all employees based upon diagnosed needs of professional goals as they relate to the Board, campus, and program goals. The program’s purpose is to ensure professional growth for improving job performance and organizational development that ultimately results in student achievement.
Supporting the Newest Educators for the Future.
New Employee Orientation - August 9 - 12
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Assessment, Skilled Assessor
- Designer of Instruction
- Profile of the Educator for the Future
- Profile of the Learner for the Future
Ongoing training and support throughout the year.
Save the Dates - Sessions will be held at MIS/HPMS
- October 3
- November 7
- January 9
- February 6
- March 6
- Designer and Facilitator of Learning
- Using Scales and Assessment
- Academically Prepared Instruction