"Building Tomorrow's Future Today!"
February 12, 2016
Volume 2 Issue #21
**FIre Drill Week**
Staff Development- Technology
DSBC Mtg. @ 3pm in the board mtg.
Hard Hats for Little Heads- 1st Grade 915-10:45am
Jenkins to Building Mtg. @ 1pm
Fabulous Friday in February #3- Celebrity Crush
End of the 4th Six Weeks
Beginning of 5th 6 Wks.
Faculty Mtg. @ 4
Board Mtg. @ 6:30pm
ARD meetings (throughout the day)
Early Release Day (students only)
RTI mtgs. (all day)
Fabulous Friday in February #4- Food Truck Friday
- Next Friday will be our 3rd Fabulous Friday in February! Make sure you stop by the lounge and pick up your Celebrity Crush game board; answers will be revealed at the faculty meeting on Monday! Sonic sweet treats will be delivered to your classroom after 2:30pm.
- Faculty meeting information will be sent out no later than Thursday the 18th! Please make sure to review all materials and write down any questions you may have for the meeting on Monday the 22nd. Just a reminder, if the slides are moving too quickly, you can pause the video and if the music is bothersome, you can put it on mute. It is our plan to spend time that afternoon in a short Q/A session, along with professional development and teambuilding.
- On Wednesday, Hardhats for Little Heads will be here to fit all first graders for bike helmets. They plan to be here for 8:45 to set up and will begin fitting around 9:15am. Classes will be called to the cafeteria as they are needed. What event changed America on February 14, 1912?
- Before RTI meetings later this month, we would like to discuss the MOY universal screener results with all 1st-3rd grade teachers, both individually and as a group. This time will be spent reviewing student data and creating action plans for specific students if needed. We will send a schedule soon on what days we would like to meet with you during conference times.
- Mrs. Jenkins will be meeting with the IBI group on Wednesday to finalize all furniture selections and finishes, so that specs can be written for the bidding process. There is a a furniture binder in Mrs. Jenkins that you are welcome to look through if you'd like.