March 23, 2021
Translation is available in other languages - click on Translate Newsletter
**Traducción al español está disponible si presiona la palabra Translate Newsletter**
Fruzen Spring Fundraiser
Things to Know:
- 20% of the total sales will go back to Fruzen!
- The dates of the fundraiser are March 23-April 18.
- If you are not interested in any of the products for yourself, you could purchase an item and donate it back to Fruzen to use as a prize or giveaway for students!
- Purchase online and pick up at Fruzen or 608 Vintage (in Janesville).
- There is NO pick-up available at Fruzen the week of spring break, but it IS available at 608 Vintage in Janesville.
Spring Break (and Beyond)!
- There will be NO SCHOOL from March 26 - April 7 due to Spring Break/teacher prep days.
- The first day of in-person school will be on Thursday, April 8 for COHORT B!!
- The first day of in-person school will be on Monday, April 12 for COHORT A!!
Student COVID Screener Information
Student Services Newsletter
Virtual Health Link
Below, you will find a link that you can use to schedule virtual health meetings with Mrs. Ryczeck or Mrs. Morris. Click the link below to set up an appointment with them if you have any health related questions or concerns regarding your child.
Need iPad Help?? Join us for Tech Thursdays at the BPL
Tech Thursdays at the Beloit Library
Are you frustrated with your student's iPad? Does it seem impossible to log in to Distance Learning and access instruction? If your family struggles with iPad issues the School District of Beloit offers answers, solutions, and support for all of your Distance Learning iPad issues every Thursday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Beloit Public Library. No appointment is necessary; just stop by with your iPad and our team of experts will help you through your technology problems. Spanish interpreters will be available at the library during these support times. The next iPad support time occurs Thursday at the Beloit Public Library from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. We hope to see you there!