Wiley Day & International Carnival!
Friday, May 13, 2016
Friday, May 13th, 5:30-7:30pm
301 Saint Marys Street
5:00 - 7:30 -Food Trucks $$ and Booths
5:15 - 5:30 - Karate Performance
5:30 - 5:45 - Scottish Dancers Performance
5:50 - PTA Announcement
6:00 - 7:20 -Parade and Language and Music Performances.
7:20 - Award Announcement
7:30 - Zumba Session
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Bring chairs, blankets, and wear sunblock for the picnic.
- There will be food trucks available (opening at 5ish), but you may bring your own picnic goodies instead. (Food Truck options include: Manna LLC, KocinA, Bo’s Kitchen, Loco Pops, Two Roosters, Pelican’s SnoBalls.)
- All events will take place on or near the 3-5 Playground.
- Parking is prohibited in the Wiley parking lot. Please carpool, walk, or park at Gate 4 at St. Mary's or on the street.
- Wear apparel that reflects cultural heritages or come in your Wiley Wear.
- Adults must supervise children at all times.
- Your Wiley Spirit
- We will move indoors if it Rains!