MHS Media Monthly
News to Celebrate!
Books Available to a Good Home
Our Favorite Go-To-Resource: Destiny
Why Do We Love Destiny?
MakerSpace Highlight: English 2 Egg Drop Project
To transition their studies from WWI to WWII, the English 2 teachers assigned the Egg Dropaganda Project so that students could learn about the effectiveness of propaganda. Then, on Friday, Feb. 10, all 1st, 3rd, and 4th block English 10 classes met in the Media Center to build their egg drop contraptions. Contact Agar, R. Bustle, T. Cavicchia, Dowling, or B. Smith for more information about this engaging project-based learning tool.
If your ELT wants to schedule the Media Center for a merged class activity or to use the library as a MakerSpace, please let us know.
MakerSpaces Support the Four Cs of 21st Century Learning
MHS Media Mission
Contact Kristi & Erin
- Classroom alternative space for testing & group projects
- Research, literacy, citations or other curriculum support
- Printer cartridges & color printing
- Projector & speaker problems
- Whitelisting, lamination, batteries, etc.