Coffee Clatch & Parent Social
Come join us for this fun and interactive networking session
Join us for this very special event!
Do you feel like you still have questions or perhaps do not feel as comfortable with our model/school as you would like to be? Are you feeling like you want to connect with others? Do you have an awesome crock pot recipe to share? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please join us for an hour of sharing and chatting about daily routine, dinner ideas and questions about school.
Kids are welcome and encouraged to attend - we will have activities for them to do as well.
Parent Social & Orientation Event
Wednesday, Nov. 16th, 2:30-4:30pm
502 Park Avenue
What to bring & do:
- Meet new people in your area
- A list of issues or questions that you may already have
- Your school computer if you wish
- Ideas to share about making your daily routine work best
- Questions about how to make it all work
- Crock pot or other recipes to share