Energy Bus Book Study
K - 12 Book Study Team -- Month 3
K - 12 Book Study Team
GET ON THE BUS!
2. Then for 10 minutes each day visualize yourself living your vision. What does it feel like? What do you see? Try to recall a smell associated with your vision. For instance if you see yourself walking on the beach, what does that smell like? What are sounds associated with your vision? Create your vision in your mind and try to see it like a director watching his movie.
Before the meeting.... ACTION STEPS
1. How did it feel to read your vision each day?
2. Was it easy or challenging to make time for your visualizations? Were you able to do it? Why or why not? What can you do different, if anything, to make visualization a habit.
3. Now think about specific, attainable goals and ask yourself what goals you would have to achieve to make your vision a reality.
4. Consider writing these goals down.
5. Next, identify the action steps necessary to achieve the goals that will make your vision a reality. This process is called Zoom Focus.
6. Write down these action steps and consider sharing with the group when we get together.