ORVA Reading Round-Up Open Houses
at your local Barnes & Noble THIS WEEK!
This March, ORVA families will be celebrating National Reading Month with a Spring Reading Round-Up! Join us at your local Barnes & Noble for a fun reading event for all grades. We will have fun western themed activities for students to enjoy. All events will last approximately an hour and a half.
For families wanting to learn more about ORVA or 2015/2016 enrollment: Please meet us and have all of your questions answered by our qualified staff, teachers, and veteran families! Join in the fun student activities, and meet our warm school community! We look forward to seeing you there!
Oregon Virtual Academy
The Oregon Virtual Academy and K¹² give students in grades K–12 across Oregon the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them through:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from Oregon-licensed local teachers
- Students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school and parent community
- A range of social activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program