Holy Trinity CHS Weekly Bulletin
October 15th, 2018
The Mission and Vision of Holy Trinity Catholic High School
Holy Trinity Catholic High School seeks to form the Christian Leaders of Tomorrow; we strive to develop the intellect, educate the heart, and form the character of each student by giving witness to Gospel values.
Guided by the Holy Spirit in a Catholic environment Holy Trinity seeks to empower every student to graduate with superior academic knowledge, maturity, and confidence founded in Christian values for the achievement of life long success.
At Holy Trinity Catholic High School we believe communication between the school and community is crucial to making our students successful. This Weekly Bulletin will detail any announcements and events that are taking place the upcoming week. Please look for this bulletin on Monday mornings to be sent to your email address on file.
Registration is required through the Diocesan. In order to register for an EIM Workshop, you must first complete the volunteer application, “eAppsDB”. Once you have attended the workshop please submit a copy of the certificate to the school office. This workshop is for new parents and those who are in need of the refresher course.
Students and Staff: Our upcoming Library Book Challenge is to read any "Thriller, Suspense, or Mystery" This challenge is "dying" for you to complete it! I have some titles displayed and ready for you to choose if you dare!
Promotion runs through Oct 31st. Earn Mrs. Boothby's baked goodies!
Last call for any feathers for an inspiring display! Thank you for all your help in coloring and adding uplifting words. Your words touched my heart! Special thanks to Mrs. Hargrave and her class for preparing feathers! Watch for the upcoming display!
The library is open to students Monday and Wednesday mornings between 8 AM and the first bell. Students can also come by those mornings and pick up a lunch pass, to come visit the library after they finish eating. With teacher permission, you are welcome to visit the library at any other time.
It's also a nice option to log onto our library catalog via the school website, under Academics. Take your time searching and see our latest selections.
Check out the October edition of H3 News
Week of October 14th-21st (Homecoming Week!)
Monday, Oct. 15th
- Monday class schedule
- 'Merica Monday - wear red, white, and blue with appropriate blue jeans or HT spirit wear
- Liturgy of the Word- 9:35 in the Chapel
Tuesday, Oct. 16th
- Tues/Thurs class schedule
- Twin day - you and a friend (or two, etc.) dress up like twins or HT spirit wear
- Praise and Worship- 9:35 in the Chapel
- Study hall 9th period
- Volleyball at. St. Joseph, 5:30 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 17th
- Wed. Mass class schedule
- Wear your Sunday best for Mass (or your Mass uniform)
- Mass- 9:35 in the chapel
- Family meeting 9th period
- HTCHS board of directors meeting- 6 pm
Thursday, Oct. 18th
- Tues/Thur class schedule
- vs. Day - Examples: opposing football, baseball, or basketball teams, Disney characters, cartoon characters. Check with a Student Council member for clarification or wear HT spirit wear.
- DMC-9:35 am in the chapel
- Study hall 9th period
Friday, Oct. 19th
- Friday class schedule
- Blue and Gold day. Show your spirit by wearing blue and gold.
- Coffee with the principal- JP II at 7:30, join us for a cup of coffee before work if you can.
- Adoration- 9:35 am in the chapel
- HC pep rally- 3:15 in the gym
- Alumni reunion at the football game, contact Alyssa Snyder for more info.
- Homecoming football game vs. Victoria Faith, 7 pm
Saturday, Oct. 20th
- Homecoming dance at 8 pm
Nov. 1st- All Saints Day Mass at CTK, 8 am
Nov. 2nd- Celtic for a day
Nov. 8th- Mass at St. Joseph
Nov. 19th- 23rd Thanksgiving Break