- China is located on the continent of Asia.
- The climate in ancient China includes seasons similar to those in North America.
- The ancient Chinese fished, farmed, and irrigated the land. There is a variety of plant life in China.
- The land in ancient China consists of forests, hills, mountains, and desert
Who ruled ancient egypt (government)
- Chinese rulers, called emperors, based their government on the Confucian model, which taught that the best ruler was a man who led by example.
- Legalists stressed strength, not goodness, as a ruler's greatest virtue, while Taoists, who rejected the everyday world, believed that the best government was the one that governed least