FORMING THE FUTURE of FUN CHRISTMAS
Big Secret Santa of 2015
Get to know your colleagues, have some fun and on top of that get a Christmas present!
We are organizing the big Secret Santa of 2015 for the whole SLBR office and you should get involved too!
We know Christmas in not until 24th December but we wanted to start this a bit in advance to give you enough time to have a think, prepare and get the best present possible for your "kid".
You probably have a lot of questions now, right?
What is Secret Santa?
Secret Santa is a tradition in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they anonymously give a gift.
How is it going to work?
We will randomly assign people their Secret Santa from the pool of those who wish to participate. Each person will be someone's "Kid" and someone's "Santa". Santa then needs to get a present for their "Kid" without them knowing who it came from!
When will I get the present?
At our Christmas party on 4th December 2015.
What if I don't know my "Kid" well enough to get them something special?
Get in touch with their "Mate". They will help you.
Who is "Mate"?
Every "Kid" needs to provide a name of colleague who can help the Secret Santa get the perfect present.
When do you need to know if I'm participating?
The deadline is 30th October 2015. You will then get the name of your "Kid" and their "Mate" on 2nd November 2015.
Are there any rules?
Yes, they are the following:
- Everyone is someone’s “Santa” and someone’s “kid”. You can't just give or just receive.
- Name of the “kid” will be communicated in an email and can’t be changed.
- Total spend is maximum 15 EUR ( including packaging)
- If on the day of Christmas party a “Santa” forgets, to bring the present for their “kid” they are automatically taken out of the chain and the present for that “Santa” becomes present of their “kid”.
I like the idea and want to participate! What do I do now ?
- Fun fact about your self
- Name of your "Mate", to contact for present suggestions ( Capco colleague)
These will be shared with your "Secret Santa". And you will receive the same information about your assigned "Kid" on 2nd November 2015.