August 25, 2017
Vanguard Kick-Off Event
- Vanguard attire is appropriate for tomorrow's event. Show your Vanguard pride!
- While the event takes place from 9:00-12:00, iPad pick-up (you will know that you're getting one already), will take place between 8:30-9:00 and 12:00-12:30.
- Didn't attend VanCon, but you're attending tomorrow? We're going to continue with the message of Making the Switch. Prep by watching this video that explains "Switch" in a nutshell. (You will need to register for a free account to view the video.)
- Please take pictures and post them in our new folder. You'll get the link tomorrow!
- Bring a device please!
REGISTER FOR GAETC NOW!
GaETC 2017 Registration is Now Available!
GaETC is a 3-day event, November 8-10, 2017 at the Georgia International Convention Center (2000 Convention Center Concourse; College Park, GA 30337).
As a member of Vanguard, your attendance is paid for and your substitute is paid for!
You can attend 3 days, 2 days or 1 day. All you need to do is–
Discuss with your Principal. Secure your Sub. Register for GaETC before Oct. 13th.
Chris Olateru will communicate with your school bookkeeper concerning the substitute reimbursement.
Fulton County Vanguard Members have been assigned the Group Code FCVAN350. You must register to attend the conference no later than Oct. 13 so that you will receive your name badge by mail and expedite your check-in onsite.
We must have a completed registration for each person attending the conference. (If you were accepted to present and are listed as the MAIN PRESENTER, you do not need to register through Vanguard.)
Please note: Any registrations already assigned DO NOT have to be re-submitted unless a substitution is needed.
How to Register:
Register @ www.gaetc.org
- REGISTER NOW
- ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Enter your email address. SUBMIT Register myself for this event.
- If you are in the system, your information from last year will populate – make necessary updates.
- If you are NOT in the system, complete the ‘New Registrant” page
- Registration Options, select ‘I have a Pre-Paid Group Code’
- As you complete the form there is a box - ‘Please select a conference registration type or code’, select FCVAN350– Full Conference
- If you register for Pre-Conference Workshops, you are responsible for the cost of the workshop
- Payment Options, select ‘Pre-Paid Group Code’
*****You will receive a confirmation email.
*****Name badges will be mailed beginning Oct. 25th.
IF YOU REGISTER FOR PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF THE WORKSHOP.
For 2017-2018, we want Vanguard members to have more input and ability to impact the team and our work! Please indicate which team(s) you would be interested in be a part of.
Team leads will receive 15 activity points for organizing and maintaining the team. Committee members will receive a minimum of 5 activity points for planning and preparation, with the potential to receive more per event.
Adding your name in any place is simply expressing interest. It is not committing you to the team.