Animals are Friends, Not Food!
Go Vegan to save the planet and yourself!
What is Veganism?
Why be vegan?
1. Complete avoidance of animal mistreatment and slaughter.
- Every year in America, over 56 BILLION farmed animal lives are taken by humans. Not even counting the fish and sea creatures, whose deaths are so great they can only be measured in tonnes.
2. The elimination of certain health risks such as: heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes, stroke and respiratory disease.
- Last year, the World Health Organization categorized red meat as a carcinogen. Eating as little as 50 grams (think of a hotdog) can raise the risk of colorectal cancer by 18%. Red meat is so devastating to our bodies that it is comparable to cigarettes.
3. Huge reduction of environmental footprint and waste.
- Around the world, thousands of acres of rain forest are sold as land for animal agriculture to raise animals to eat for the American population. Leading to catastrophic deforestation and increase in methane gas from the animals, which is 10x more dangerous than CO2 gas. Also for every ounce of meat processed, 20,000 gallons of water is wasted just to raise that animal.
Bring back compassion to a world that so badly needs it!
Not to mention, Veganism can put an end to third world hunger!
Vegans you may know and love!
Many celebrities and influential people have realized the reality of the world without veganism and made the lifestyle change,and so can you!
Miley embraces veganism and using social media platforms to spead her message about it!
After filming Finding Dory, Ellen dropped meat and animal products for ethical and health reasons!
Long time vegan and raw food advocate, Woody has been vegan since his early 20's!!