Shepard Staff Updates
March 29, 2019
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
1. Get your room ready for STAAR testing by Friday, April 5th - Kristin, Kate and Erin will come to check that rooms are prepared
2. Complete STAAR active monitoring training - verify with Erin if you have any questions
To Do (Old):
1. Get ready for data digs.
2. Make sure your personal trade hours are all updated and in MLP. Every staff member scheduled to work on November 19th and April 22nd should have 7.5 personal and 7.5 campus trade hours.
1. All the grade levels did a great job at Pride Rallies - thanks for setting high behavior expectations for all students.
2. Thanks to Dana and Marty for organizing/running the Pride Rallies.
Week of April 1:
April 2: Kate out at Student Management Meeting - AM; PTA Birthday Treats
April 3: Kristin and Kate out at ILead Meeting - AM; Chess Club; Team Leader Meeting
April 4: Data Dig - A; 5:00 - PISD Service Award Dinner at South Fork Ranch; PTA Meeting and First Grade Music Program
Week of April 8: ***Building CLOSED to all visitors and volunteers ALL week.***
April 8: Kate out AM (Levi getting tubes)
April 9: 4th Grade STAAR Writing, 5th Grade STAAR Math - Breakfast tacos from PTA
April 10: 5th Grade STAAR Reading
April 11: Data Dig - B
April 12: Popcorn and pop from PTA; Emma's wedding shower