directly from the castles of MacNeil and Leonard
Land of READ-A-LOT
Maidens and Lords could NOT continue with slavery this week because of the PARCC testing!! On a side note, the testing went well and the computers all worked!! The students need to be commended on their hard work and thorough concentration! Thank goodness it is over!!
Missions in Math
Soaring in Social Studies
Students worked in groups this week to prepare their human monuments. Next week they will be presenting their work to the class! Make sure that if your child is bringing a prop for their group, that they have it to school Monday morning!
WRITING that is Worthwhile
ALL HEADS UP FOR NEXT WEEK...
- The new district webpage has been launched.
- Please continue to visit our third grade blog for newsletter information and classroom updates. Go to http://wcgrade3.blogspot.com! Once we have access to changing things on the new district site, we will have a direct connection from the district site to our blog!
- AR goals were due by the end of the day today! Quarter 3 ended today!
- Please continue to monitor the weather on a daily basis so your child comes prepared for recess.
- Both classes celebrated the filling of the class marble jar by watching a movie!
- Third and fourth grade musical is Wednesday evening at the junior high. Students must report by 6:40. The show starts at 7:00.
- Willow Creek Battle of the Books is Friday(11th) afternoon for those students who are participating.