After School Activities Registration
Registration for Fall After School Activity courses at DW opens at 8:00 p.m. Friday, September 8, and closes at 8:00 p.m. Monday, September 25, or until filled.
- Please use the RevTrak Web Store platform to register for all programs listed here.
- The following programs are $25 per class. Some classes have an additional materials fee. Programs do fill up and are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The six-week classes begin the week of October 2.
Please visit the After School Activities website for detailed information about these clubs.
Anime: On Wednesdays, students share their appreciation for all different Japanese animation.
Art: On Tuesdays, students develop their creative skills and create original artwork.
Chamber Orchestra: On Mondays, students will play chamber orchestra music and explore advanced music.
Digital Audio Podcasting: On Thursdays, students will record and edit music and podcasts using digital audio workstations.
Fiber Arts: On Thursdays, students will learn to sew, quilt, knit, crochet, and more.
Game Club: On Tuesdays, students have the opportunity to participate in team-building activities, which include the following: card games, board games, and video games.
STEM: On Wednesdays, students in grades 7-8 will expand their STEM knowledge by learning about various topics like physics, anatomy, genetics, and more.
Student Library Advisory: On Mondays, students will advise and volunteer in the library to help plan contests, events, decorate & design book displays, help design a new DW library website, suggest books-authors, make record book trailers & reviews. Students will be an additional voice for DW readers!
Warhammer Alliance: On Wednesdays, students will dive into epic sci-fi and fantasy works 40,000 years in the future. Join fellow tabletop enthusiasts crafting, painting, and playing one of the most popular miniatures games in the world.
More Clubs to Join
- Newspaper: Extra extra read all about it ! The DW Newspaper Club kick-off begins Wednesday, September 13 after school. Meet in Room 119 with Mrs. Braskich. Writers, artists, editors, poets and all creative thinkers are welcome to join!
- Wright Way Club: Seventh- and eighth-graders interested in joining the Wright Way Club, should come to room 129 for a packet!
- Yearbook: Yearbook kicks off with a meeting Monday, September 11. Meet in room 150. This meeting is to introduce students to the yearbook club and answer questions.
- Free to Be: Are you interested in creating a more inclusive, welcoming, and supportive environment at Daniel Wright for LGBTQIA+ students and allies? Join the Daniel Wright Free 2 Be Club! All grade levels are welcome. Meetings are held every other Monday after school in room 218, starting on Monday, September 11.
- Model U.N.: Enrollment will open on the RevTrak Web Store at 8:00 a.m. Monday, September 18, and is open to the first 65 students in Grades 7-8 who enroll.
LFF Legacy Brick Fundraiser
Surprise your student with their name engraved in a Learning Fund Foundation brick placed along the Daniel Wright pathway at the school's entrance. Donations to the Learning Fund Foundation are tax deductible.
The Power of Play - How Play Can Help Children Learn Lessons for Life
In this virtual presentation, parents will hear from Dr. Rebecca Isbell, an internationally renowned educator & speaker on how play can be utilized to help advance learning for children. We will also be joined by Ms. Ann Hofmeier, principal at Sprague School, who will reflect on how teachers at Sprague use play daily to promote educational concepts in their classrooms.
- Register -> bit.ly/45PdK6e