Who am I?
Things about me
- I am the only child.
- I want to become a large animal vet.
- I would like to attend UW-Madison.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I like to four-wheel.
10 things you should/shouldn't do while typing
- Sit straight in your chair.
- Your feet should be on the ground.
- Your fingers should stay on the home row.
- Your chair should be adjusted to the proper height.
- Your body should be centered between the "B" and "N" keys.
- You fingers shouldn't be straight on the home row but curved.
- You shouldn't be restless you should be relaxed.
- You shouldn't be more than one hand lengths away from the desk/table.
- Your wrists shouldn't be resting on the desk/table.
- The keyboard shouldn't be pushed far away from the edge of your table, it should be close to the edge.
You should have a straight back sitting in the chair.
You should have your feet flat on the ground.
You should have your eyes on the screen when you are typing not on the keyboard.