Health For Men
What Are The Causes Of Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is a common problem for adult males. Millions of men around the world suffer from this disorder and they cannot come to terms with their problem. They remain ashamed and humiliated as they always associate this with manliness.
However, there is more than one cause that is the reason behind this embarrassing situation.
Basically there are 2 causes that affect premature ejaculation – psychological and biological.
One of the causes is as important as the other one and both may contribute together in affecting the situation.
Among psychological causes there are:
· Erection problems – some men are very eager to maintain their erection levels and so at times tend to ejaculate earlier. This is quite difficult to change.
· Anxiety – people who are stressed out also face premature ejaculation problems. The stress may be in the form of workplace problems, financial problems or performance in the bed. It’s like a thorn in the mind and so peaking at the right time can become a problem.
· Relationship factors – another reason for premature ejaculation may be incompatibility between partners. It happens that one may have had satisfying sexual relationships previously with others but is now finding problem with the present one. A sure cure for this is to buy Dapoxetine online and apply it.
Among biological causes there are:
· There is abnormal level of hormone secretion. It may be hyper-secretion or hypo-secretion.
· Neurotransmitters like glutamate, dopamine and opioid peptides etc that are present in the brain help maintain the chemical balance in the body. Any hypo or hyper secretion may influence sexual behavior and cause premature ejaculation.
· There can be any kind of abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
· There is inflammation or infection of the urethra or the prostate.
· Thyroid problems may also affect ejaculation.
· Premature ejaculation may also be a result of inheritance.