SY21 TCES Family Issue #8
October 5, 2020
Greetings Terrapins Families!
We can't wait to safely welcome our students back into the building! Dr. Smith presented our new return dates during last Wednesday's BOE Meeting and shared this letter with all SMCPS families on Friday afternoon.
Action Item by 10/9: TCES Return to School Response Form
With the change of return dates:
- If you have already completed the form and you are not changing your response, you do not need to complete it again.
- If you have already completed the form and you are changing your response, please complete the form again.
- If you have not completed the form - please do so.
Your responses provide important information to help us plan appropriately for our students returning to school for each phase. We will be communicating hybrid A/B assignments once we have received all responses. We respectfully request your response by Fri, Oct 9.
- Fri, Oct 9 - Return to School Form Responses Due
- Mon, Oct 12 - Two Hour Early Release; Parent/Teacher Conferences in PM
- Wed, Oct 28 - Kindergarten Students Return
- Mon, Nov 2 - Grade 1 Students Return
- Mon, Nov 16 - Grades 2-5 Students Return
10/5-9 B Week: Synchronous (Live) Specials
*Note: Tues, 10/6 Art will be asynchronous! Ms. Squier will host synchronous (Live) art lessons next Tuesday, 10/13 during A week. This impacts students in Miller, Beltran, Jones, Combs, Galati, and Rushworth's classes.
2. Permission for Individual Conferencing
3. PTA: Help [Still] Wanted!
TCES Educators are Excellent!
SMCPS 10/2 Update
- Upcoming School System Calendar Dates
- Updated Fall 2020 Return to School Schedule
- Safety Protocols
- Return to School Response Form
- Excellence in Online Teaching
- Student Handbooks
- Meal Services: National School Lunch week
Technology support: Phone number (301) 475-2138 Option 1or email email@example.com
Town Creek Elementary
Follow us on Twitter!