RISD Kindergarten Round Up
Kindergarten Registration April 18-29
Kindergarten Round Up for students age 5 by Sep. 1st.
Register Monday through Friday April 18-29th
8:00am-Noon or 1:00-4:00pm
Evening Registration Date Thursday, April 28th 5:00-7:00pm
We need families to register their students that will attend ANY RISD Kindergarten campus (Lotspeich, Robert Driscoll or San Pedro). We need early registration to ensure that RISD has enough teachers to adequately staff all of the campuses. We want to hire the BEST teachers in the area and have first pick of all applicants.
Evening Round Up at Hattie Martin Early Childhood Center
Thursday, April 28th, 5-7pm
700 North First St., Robstown, TX 78370
Questions? Call Hattie Martin Early Childhood Center at 361-767-6670
What to Bring?
- Birth Certificate for the child
- 2015 proof of income from all adults in household (current check stub or food stamp eligibility letter) to qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch
- Parent's Photo ID
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child's Immunization Record (clinic provided on April 28th 3:00-7:00pm if needed)
- Proof of Residency (utility bills, rent receipt, or lease)
- Proof of Guardianship if applicable (example: child is not currently residing with parent).
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”