May 10, 2019
- Bike/Walk to School - Wednesday, May 15
- 4th Grade Concert & 4th-6th Grade Honors Convocation - Thursday, May 16
- Enterprise Day - May 17 (10-12:30)
- Bike/Walk to School - Wednesday, May 22
- ½ Day of School - Friday, May 24 (dismiss at 11:40)
- No School – Memorial Day - Monday, May 27
- Field Day & Bike Rodeo - Tuesday, May 28 (Make-Up date in event of inclement weather- June 5)
- Project Days - Monday and Tuesday, June 3 and 4
- Kindergarten Graduation - Friday, June 7 at 9am in the Middle/High School Auditorium
- ½ Day of School-Last Day of School - Friday, June 7 (dismiss at 11:40) *subject to change due to future school cancellation.
In addition to these dates please be sure to watch for information from your child's teacher regarding field trips for individual grades.
It’s time to get outside and grow with the GardeNature Club!
Come out to the
EJ Elementary School Garden
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
right after school until 4:15
May 14 thru the end of the school year. There will also be a summer session.
There are lots of things to do in the garden - relax and read, eat and make art, weed and water, plant and play! The GardeNature Club will meet rain or shine for games and activities while learning and growing food and flowers to eat and enjoy.
Try something new! Get active Get creative! Get growing!
All students are welcome. Remember to dress for the weather as we will mostly be outside. On rainy days we will meet inside, adjacent to the garden.
For more information contact Jen Lewis at 231-536-0333.
Memorial Day Parade Volunteers Needed
BE SURE TO CALL 231-536-7564 TO GET INFORMATION ON ANY OF OUR WONDERFUL PRESCHOOL PROGRAMS!
Lost and Found
Morning Drop Off
Just a reminder to drop students off in the morning at door number 3 (Parking lot off 5th Street) between 7:40-8:05 or at door number 1 (Front entrance on Garfield Street) after 8:05. All other doors are locked and cannot be accessed by students.
Fridays are EJ Spirit Days!
EJES has school spirit! Wear your EJ and/or Red and Black on Fridays to show your school spirit.
No Glass Please
For the safety of our students please do not send glass containers to school. Thank you for your cooperation.