Boot Camp Reminders
What is due by tomorrow???
2. Submit all veteran information to honor veterans in our slideshow that will be presented at the dinner
3. Reserve your seat to hear Mrs. Dietlinde Spears speak on Thursday at 9:30am in the Miller Gym. Email email@example.com. Seating is extremely limited at this point.
4. Please check out our volunteer sign up to see where help is still needed the next two days.
Don't forget to bring in your memorabilia on Thursday to display at the dinner.
Thursday Morning Event
Thursday Night Dinner: Frequently Asked Questions
2. Are there assigned seats? All of our sponsors have reserved seats but otherwise it is first come, first serve basis. Students have made the centerpieces for each table. You may sit at the table with the centerpiece but it is not required.
3. When do the doors open? Doors will open at 6:00pm and dinner will be served at 6:30pm.
4. When do we pay for our dinner? Tables will be set up in the foyer of the Varsity gym. Veterans and a guest will have a special table to check in. (Veterans and guest are free) Everyone else will pay at the ticket table. (Adults are $10, Children 12 and under are $8, 5th graders are free) You may pay with cash or check. Checks need to be made to MTCS.
5. What are my responsibilities after the dinner? Students need to remember to take home their centerpiece, any memorabilia they brought, and their picture that will be with their centerpiece. We would also be greatly appreciative for anyone that can stay and help clean up.