Student Bulletin - November 5 , 2023
- No School - Professional Development Day
- Wrestling - Parent Meeting (4:45-5:30) ETMS Library Media Center
- End of Trister 2
- 7th Grade Winter Dance (7:00-9:00) ETMS Main Gym
- 8th Grade Winter Dance (7:30-9:30) ETMS Main Gym
- Veterans Day
- Robotics Competition (1:00PM-5:00PM) @ Schlagle High School
- 11/13 - Trister 3 begins
- 11/14 - 7th & 8th Grade Fall Choir Concert (7:00PM) ETMS
GENERAL INFORMATION & UPDATES
7th & 8th Grade Winter Dance
- Friday, November 10th
- Students can only attend during their grade level time.
- 7th Grade 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 8th Grade 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- The cost is $7 purchased in advance (purchased during lunch), $10 at the door.
- Drop off and pick up will occur at the main entrance. Tickets and student ID's will be required to enter the dance. See the front office if you've lost your ID.
- Free snacks will be provided by PTSA (donations needed - information above).
- Only students who are enrolled at ETMS may attend the dance or be on school grounds.
- No limousines.
- Nice school or dressy clothes are appropriate for all students. Although ETMS recognizes the value of allowing individual student self-expression, the dance is an extension of the school day and student handbook policies still apply. Students who violate these guidelines will not be allowed to enter the dance.
- Students must be in attendance for no less than the last 4 periods of the school day of the dance. Students may not have been in ISS or OSS the day of the event.
- Students must meet academic and student conduct eligibility requirements outlined in our ETMS student handbook to attend the dance (based on 1st quarter grades).
- Student behavior will be expected to reflect participation in a school event. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and discipline consequences and removal from the dance will occur.
7th & 8th Grade Fall Choir Concert
Kindness Counts Food Drive
ETMS Spelling Bee!
Kindness Counts - Character Trait
Featured Club of the Week
Book of the Month - November
Our new book of the month will be, The Hunger Games. Students interested in reading the Book of the Month should stop by the library to sign up and check out a copy.
All who participate will be invited to the Discussion with Donuts (including a gluten free option) with Mrs. Brown, the school librarian, and any other staff who participate.
Discussion with Donuts will be held Wednesday, November 15th during TRAIL Time.
RECOGNITIONS & CELEBRATIONS
Student Council Trunk or Treat
Thanks to all who made this Trunk or Treat a wonderful experience and success!
8th Grade Industrial Tech
REMINDERS & REPEATED ITEMS
2024 Middle School Swim & Dive League
Please see the information link below for more information.
School Parking Lot & Crosswalk
For the safety of our students and staff we want to remind everyone that during arrival and dismissal, students must be dropped off and picked up in the car rider line.
Students will not be allowed to cross over the car rider line from or to the parking lot during school arrival and dismissal time, unless there's a pre-arranged medical need.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you would like to learn more or utilize these supports, please contact our Counseling Center at 816-986-2578.
ATHLETIC EVENTS - ETMS
Students must go home via their normal means of transportation after school and may return with a parent/guardian to attend an event.
Bison Fan Days are the exception.