GTi Services in the Classroom
One of the privileges of my role as GTi Specialist is that I get to interact with a remarkable group of learners and educators on a daily basis. These incredible people never cease to amaze me with their intellect, creativity, courage, and concern for the people and the world around them. My days are unpredictable, varied, crazy busy, and full of surprises...and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Recently I have had the opportunity to:
- discuss needs of GTi learners with Kindergarten and 5th grade educators
- participate in a Breakout EDU session with 5th grade learners
- problem solve with 5th grade learners as they designed and engineered working rafts
Strength Based Learning Teams
- Math Olympiad - 4th/5th Grade
- Problem Solving - 2nd/3rd Grade
Copppell Gifted Association Speaker Series
Austin Elementary CGA Representative Needed
I am currently looking for a parent of a learner receiving GT services at Austin Elementary to represent Austin as the CGA rep for the 2017-2018 school year. This person will serve as a liaison between Coppell Gifted Association and Austin Elementary.
If you are interested, please contact me by email, and I will pass your name along to the CGA board.