Join us for a free webinar series!
The Chippewa River Writing Project is holding a monthly PD!
Critical and Creative Strategies for Remote Teaching (September 2020 - April 2021)
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Troy Hicks (CRWP Director) - email@example.com
Jeremy Hyler (Webinar Co-Facilitator ) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Becky Schwartz (Webinar Co-Facilitator ) - email@example.com
- September 15, 2020 - All About Hyperdocs
- October 20, 2020 - Using Break Out Rooms Effectively in a Writing Classroom
- November 17, 2020 - Synchronous Engagement Strategies in Online Learning
- December 15, 2020 - Digital Writers Notebooks
- January 19, 2021 - The New York Times Learning Network
- Febuary 16, 2021- Diverse Reading in the Classroom
- March 16, 2021 - Cross Curricular Writing in Science
- April 20, 2021 - Poetry in a Remote and Physical Classroom
All sessions will occur from 7 pm to 8 pm on Webex.