NMS Social Studies PLC
December 10, 2015
Mr. Brown's Precept
"The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy." ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- Google Classroom Code -- znfo2n
- Curriculum Night - February 10th
- Scoring the TELPAS Checkpoint Essays
- Complete & Share Unpacking the TEKS -- current/upcoming unit
- REMINDER-- 50/50, Questions, classroom talk! Build your questions using the EQ's from the Unit Overviews!
- Continue Reading Wonder (OSOB) :-) Talk to the kiddos about it
- Lesson plans due Friday by 4pm in Google
- Supplies and purchasing requests go through Stacy Holt
- Weekly Formative Assessments -- we must check for understanding as we go
4 Essential Collaborative Planning Questions to Keep in Mind...
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?