Chapel of the Cross Faith & Family
Family Bible time for the week of March 29-April 4
Welcome to Chapel's Faith & Family!
Opening with Ken and Denny
Bible Lesson: Jesus and Zacchaeus Luke 19:1-10
- Open your family Bible or a Children's Bible Storybook and read this account together OR
- Read this account using an online Bible (Biblegateway.com) Luke 19:1-10 OR
- Listen to the Bible account being read using the video below.
Talk about it
- What did Jesus do when He saw Zacchaeus? Why do you think He did that?
- What did Zacchaeus say and do after eating with Jesus?
- How does Jesus' love and forgiveness change the things you say and do?
Jesus sought out and called Zacchaeus, and offered him forgiveness and a new life in Him. Zacchaeus's heart was changed, and he immediately made some big changes to his life.
Sometimes, we also feel small and full of sin, like Zacchaeus. Jesus seeks out and calls you too, and offers you His love and forgiveness. You can rejoice, knowing that you are never too small or too sinful for Jesus to love you.
The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. Luke 19:10
Things To Do Together
The Lord's Prayer
Bible Lesson: Concordia Publishing House
Chapel of the Cross--Lutheran
Our Core Values:
- Empowered by the cross of Christ
- People working together
- Opening the Word to all people
- Showing the love of Jesus
- Warm and supportive environment