Description Of Adwords
In addition to controlling ad placements through methods such as location and language targeting, ad targeting can be refined with internet protocol(IP) address exclusion.This feature enables adbertisers to specify IP addresses ranges where they don't want their ads to appear.
up to 100 IP addresses, or ramges of addresses, can be excluded per campaign.All ads in the campain are prevented from showing for users with the IP addresses specified. Location-based exclusion is also offered as a method of narrowing targeted users.
Frequency capping limits the number of times ads appear to the same unique user on the google network. It doesn't apply to the search network. If frequency capping is enabled for a campaign, a limit must be specified as to the number of impressions allowed per day, week, or month for an individual user. The cap can be configured to apply to each ad, ad group, or campaign
Why choose AdWords
- Choose where your ad is displayed.
- Set a budget you are comfortable with ( No mini,um spend commitment).
- Select the keywords you want your ad to appear for.
- Reach your target audience as and when they are searching for your products/services.
- Only pay when a user clicks on your ad.
- Google has more than 90% of the serach trffic in the uk.