Jaden Smith - Actor
"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?" ~2013
Born in Malibu, California in 1998, Jaden Smith is known for acting in movies like The Karate Kid remake, and is the son of the extremely popular actor Will Smith.
Obviously since Jaden Smith is so young, he has not much education. He has graduated from the private school New Village Leadership Academy. He has also trained a lot of acting and martial arts (martial arts mainly for the Karate Kid).
Starting in the PA field
He started in performing arts almost right after he was born, mainly due to the fact that he is the son of Will Smith, a highly successful and popular actor, who wants his son to carry on the lineage of actors.
Influences in their career
Their career was mainly influenced by his dad, Will Smith and also, since he was the lead role of the 2010 version of the Karate Kid, you could also say that he was also influenced by Jackie Chan, a very popular martial arts actor.
- BET YoungStars Award 2011
- MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance 2007 - The Pursuit of Happiness
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Chemistry 2007 - The Pursuit of Happiness
- Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for Best Performance by a Youth in a Lead or Supporting Role - Male 2007 - The Pursuit of Happiness
- Jaden Smith was said to be better at martial arts than Jackie Chan when he was his age.
- Jaden Smith is highly against school and is very "philosophical" as shown with his tweets.
- Once Jaden is part of a movie bigger than one of Will Smith's movies, he can get his own house.
Quote about their craft
He has not said a real quote about his craft, but he has said plenty of "intelligent" tweets about what life really is and about how he hates school and and the whole curriculum.
Jaden Smith - Scarface (Official Music Video)