knowing when enough is enough
Sexual harassment comes in many forms. Verbal, nonverbal, and physical.
1.) Verbal harassment - having unwanted words said to you.
- whistling at someone
- making kissing sounds, howling, or smacking lips
- telling lies or rumors about someones sex life
2.) Nonverbal harassment-
- hand gestures
3.) Physical- unwanted touching
- blocking someones movement
- touching, hugging, kissing
- rubbing against someone
did you know?
- Sexual harassment can lead to Depression, anxiety, denial,Anger, fear, frustration, insecurity, embarrassment, low self-esteem, guilt, self-blame, isolation
- The same sex situations that may occur can involve male and male, female and female and or group actives
- 44% of sexual assault crimes happen under the age of 18
- every 2 minutes someone in the US is being assaulted