Third Grade Newsletter
Baker ~ Daigneau ~ Edwards ~ Mahne
What's Happening in 3rd Grade- 4th Quarter
- Students will be able to explain the relationship within a series of historical events, scientific ideas or concepts, or steps in a technical procedure.
- Students will use words that are relevant to time, sequence, and cause/effect.
- Students will be able to tell elapsed time within the hour
- Students will be able to measure to the nearest inch, half inch, quarter inch
- Students will know the appropriate measurement to use (i.e. pounds, ounces, gallons, cups)
We will also continue to review multiplication, division, 3 digit addition and subtraction, fractions, geometry, graphing, area and perimeter.
- Students will understand how plants survive in their environments.
Important Dates to Remember
April 30- Progress Repots go home
May 7- Remote Learning Day (students at home)
May 19- ELA EOG for Grades 3-5
May 20- Remote Learning Day for Grades 3-5
May 21- Math EOG for Grades 3-5
May 24- Remote Learning Day for Grades 3-5
May 20- Spirit Night @ Texas Roadhouse
May 31 - Memorial Day NO SCHOOL
June 2- Last Day of School Early Release 11:30