LHR Monday Memo
November 30, 2015
Rather Junior High...Home of the BEST STUDENTS and TEACHERS in Texas!
Mon, 11/30 - Book Fair Begins (continues all week)
Tue, 12/1 - Choir Christmas Concert
Wed, 12/2 - Faculty Meeting 3:45pm
Thur, 12/3 - Basketball vs Community (Girls here, Boys away)
Fri, 12/4 - Jr. High Band All-Region Auditions
Mon, 12/7 - Tornado Drill 2:00pm
Mon, 12/7 - Basketball vs Melissa (Boys here, Girls away)
ABSENCE NOTIFICATIONS FOR DECEMBER
From November 18th through December 18th, staff will need to call Beth Traina to report an absence from duty. Remember that you should put your absence in Aesop before 6:30am as well as notify Beth of the absence. Her cell number is: 469-247-1436.
- Please be out in the Hallway monitoring students during the passing periods.
- Dept. Meetings are scheduled for tomorrow, Tues. Dec. 1st
- Thank you to Ruthann and everyone involved in organizing Secret Santa this year.
- Basketball season is underway and both boys and girls are off to successful starts.
- We appreciate all you teachers who have volunteered to help coach an UIL event.