Welcome to E-town
Things To Know
Preparing To Attend E-town:
We are tickled to welcome your child to E-town today. Our mission is to partner with you in your child's spiritual development. We offer age-appropriate and fun activities that we hope will engage your child and help them grow in their understanding and love of Jesus.
Top 8 Things to Know...
1. Security: Check-in for E-town begins 15 minutes prior to service beginning. At check-in every child's name tag is matched to a parent security tag. You will return this tag to an E-town volunteer during dismissal. If you are needed during the service, we will flash your security tag number on the screen in "big church." Since we value your child's safety, every children's ministry volunteer has passed a federal background check.
2. Bible: Have your child bring it every Sunday. Kids earn trips to the prize booth by bringing it and receive a new bookmark when we begin a new unit.
3. Offering: We collect an offering during E-town worship. This is a great time to have your child begin earning an allowance so he/she can begin to give sacrificially from their own money.
4. Bible Homework: Pick up a "Parent Connect" page every Sunday at the dismissal table. Kids will earn one point if you read the weekly Bible story found on the back of the page. Points may be redeemed for prizes.
5. Keep some things at home: Please have your child leave toys, electronics and cell phones at home.
6. Stay in the loop: Check out our facebook page @EtownCovington
7. Parent Rotation: Sign up in E-town to serve on the parent rotation. See Andrea Hayes for additional information about serving.
8. The Gospel Project: Every lesson is Christ Centered and points to Jesus as the hero of the story. Your child will learn how the Gospel transforms hearts and applies to every are of life. We teach in chronological order from Genesis to Revelation every three years.