Volume 1, Issue 8 May 2016
Monday, May 30th-Memorial Day Observance
End-Of-Year Evaluation Meetings with Staff
Wednesday, June 8th-Title I Coordinators' Meeting (9 AM-12 PM)
Wednesday, June 15th-Literacy Symposium at Desales University
Thursday, June 16th-Aims Web Training for Math Committee
Tuesday, July 19th-Gifted Seminar at Carbon-Lehigh IU21
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Please send home Parent Engagement Feedback Survey with students who attended the Parent Engagement Night.
- If you have your Form A post-assessment completed, please email it to Todd ASAP. At your EOY meeting, please be prepared to discuss components where you scored yourself "Distinguished" on the post-assessment section. Feel free to share evidence/examples as well.
- If applicable, please be prepared to share your SLO data at your end-of-year final evaluation meeting. We will use this data to score the success of your SLO.
- Feel feel free to send Todd your SLO data electronically prior to your EOY meeting if you wish.
- Per our conversation at the staff meeting, please send your student data to Title I Coordinators, if applicable.
FROM THE TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE
FROM THE READING COMMITTEE
The summer work days for the Reading Committee will be held at Notre Dame Elementary Bethlehem on:
- Monday, June 13
- Tuesday, June 14
- Monday, June 20
FROM THE MATH COMMITTEE
- Thank you to those of you who participated in Monday's Parent Engagement Night. It was a great family event!
- Some of your orders will be delivered to your school prior to the end of the school year. Please be prepared for delivery.