Friday Notes for LMS Staff
September 15, 2017
- Reminder, I have some clips for those students who would prefer no lanyards. They do have to wear them above the waist.Students do not have to come get a sticker in the sign in the system if they forget their PRIDE card. They just do not get their privileges.
- Your admin team has stickers that we will randomly pass out for students that have their PRIDE cards on appropriately. When a student fills their PRIDE card, they can redeem for something. If you choose to give stickers, please take a picture of the stickers for me or I can provide you some stickers.
- As items come up, write down your questions for us to clarify and discuss.
Professional Codes & Absences
Monday: LeadershipWednesday: Work it Wednesday- PLC for all departments (Core only)
Staff Meeting at 8am or 4pm
Friday: Grade Level Meetings (see Team Leader)
Lion Share Classroom Activities
To join PTA, see Linda for the forms. It's only $6 for a teacher membership and includes a shirt.
Norman North Baseball
Bell Schedule Flip for Moore Norman Technology Center Tours
We will flip bell schedules for the entire school on 10/5 and 10/6. Below is the bell schedule for those days:
PRIDE tickets message from Beth Whittle
We will roll out Pride Tickets on Monday! I have placed tickets in all of your boxes. If you need an extra pad of tickets for a student teacher let me know and I will put one in your box as well. I added the powerpoint to the Google classroom. Carie is also going to share a video of me going over the powerpoint if you would rather show that in your homeroom instead of going over the powerpoint yourselves. It's up to you!
Remember, when handing out a ticket you need to:
1. Sign it
2. Put the student's name on it
3. Circle the element of Pride
Conferences for this year
You need this t-shirt!
Get Fit Registration
Registration begins on Monday, September 25, 2017!
A Conference Planning Page is attached.
Please print and complete prior to going online to the Electronic Registrar Online (ERO).
Registration will open at 4:00 a.m. on September 25.
Registration closes at 4:00 p.m. on October 4.
PRINT TWO COPIES OF YOUR SCHEDULE. PLEASE KEEP ONE FOR YOURSELF, AND SUBMIT ONE TO YOUR PRINCIPAL OR HIS/HER DESIGNEE.