Lakeview Aiphone Security Upgrade
Important Directions for Entering Lakeview Elementary
New Security Upgrades for all WSD Buildings
As we continually work to keep our campus safe and secure, we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we implement this new procedure. If there are any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact the building.
New Security Procedures Effective as of September 15, 2014
Aiphone Hours of Operation
Must Use Main Entrance
- The Aiphone System is located by Door #1.
- The door number is located at top of door.
- All Visitors will be REQUIRED TO SHOW SOME TYPE OF FORMAL IDENTIFICATION (driver's license or photo ID). Please have this ID out and ready to present to the camera when prompted by office staff.
Stand at Two Yellow Footprints
- Make sure you have your ID out and ready at this point.
- Put your feet on the yellow footprints.
Push Button on Bottom of Aiphone Panel
- Visitors should push the button on the exterior panel (orange light at bottom of panel).
- Please wait in front of the panel so that you are in view of the camera. Office staff will communicate with you through a speaker located in the panel.
- If your face is blocked, office staff may ask that you remove the item that is obscuring the view.
- Office staff will ask to see your ID.
- When notified that you can come into the building, office staff will remotely unlock the door and you will need to pull it open to enter. You will enter through Door #1.
- Once you have entered the building, please proceed to the office.
- Sign-in and obtain your visitors sticker.
Lakeview Elementary School
8:20 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Students may enter at 8:05 a.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-F