News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- $1 Collection for Pizza Party... next week we are collecting dollars for Autism Awareness Month. The class with the most donations wins a pizza party. If you'd like to participate, please send in a donation in a baggie with our class name on it. Thanks for considering!
- Speaking of Autism Awareness, another FMES teacher and I are running the Chicago Marathon in October with the Organization for Autism Research. We are so excited to support these awesome kids! Our team page is here!
- Also, our FMES Running Club is having a 5k and Fun Run at Little Mulberry to support this organizationl! If you are interested in running, the link is here. Sign up by Monday to guarantee a shirt!
- Homemade Instrument... Mr. Farr sent a slip of paper home inviting kids to make a homemade instrument to share at their next music class. He lets them all perform in a song using their instrument. Ours will be due on Monday, April 23, but you can send them in early, too!
- PIR Reminder... PIR is over! Yesterday, we had an awesome ice cream sundae party in our class to celebrate- THANK YOU, Mr. Fahmy! Kids who reached Level 30 are still being called to the morning announcements to get their shirt over the next several weeks. PLEASE KEEP READING AT HOME EVERY NIGHT!!!
- Kindergarten Countdown... 23 more days of school!
The kids absolutely love this! If you are interested in getting your own for home, this is where we order from: Insect Lore.
Save the Date!
Kindergarten Field Day: Tuesday, May 1 from 9:00am-11:30am
Kindergarten End of Year Party: Wednesday, May 16 from 11:00am-1:00pm
Kindergarten Award Ceremony: Monday, May 21 at 9:15am in the cafeteria
If you have a child starting kindergarten next year...
Kindergarten Registration: Thursday, May 3 from 11:00am-5:00pm here at FMES
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **