Actors - your coach awaits!
Meet the Coaches (and TRU Audition information Q&A)
Meet 12 terrific coaches who want to transform you. (Space is limited!)
Click to register: http://goo.gl/forms/5OBtGm7cg4
Led this year by vocal/music coach Natalie Wilson (Masters Degree in Voice Performance and Pedagogy and a Bachelors in Voice Performance and Music Education), you will also hear presentations from and meet and interview these acting coaches:
- John DeSotelle, founder of the John DeSotelle Studio and Artistic Director of the Nu•ance Theatre,
- Laurie Eliscu, SDC member director with an MFA from Sarah Lawrence, founder of Hudson River Repertory,
-Peter Jensen (with sponsor Actors Connection), an award-winning screenwriter and TV writer, director, teacher and acting coach,
- Qurrat Ann Kadwani (with sponsor Working Actor Studio), actress, producer, MC, TV Host and philanthropist and founding Artistic Director of eyeBLINK (www.eyeblink.org),
- Annie Meisels, a working actor and voice over artist for 20+ years,
- Ken Schatz, former Associate Director of Circle in the Square Theatre School and a current Circle faculty member.
Musical performers will also meet and interview these vocal coaches:
- Sara Louise Lazarus, a MAC and BackStage Bistro - Award-Winning Director,
- Doug Oberhamer, music director from Broadway and Off Broadway to National and International Tours (Swing!, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Reel to Real, Man of La Mancha, My Vaudeville Man, Wanda's World)
- Regina O'Malley, Broadway star of Blood Brothers, teaches, acting, musical theatre, and improvisation from Shanghai to Mexico to New York City,
- Bryan Wade, musical director, Broadway accompanist and vocal coach (Finian’s Rainbow, national tours of Whistle Down the Wind, Chicago, Three Irish Tenors).
- Plus business coach Penelope Brackett, master certified coach, trainer, author and founder of The Creative Seed Career/Life Coaching and Performers RoadMap.
We give priority spots to anyone registered for the TRU Audition (even if you haven't been passed in officially - see http://www.truonline.org/2015TRUAuditions1.htm), but all actors are welcome to Meet the Coaches. FREE for all actors applying to the TRU Audition Event, $20 for others ($25 at the door).
1:45 - check-in
2:00-2:30 - Introduction to the TRU Audition Event
2:30-3:00 - Q&A
3:00-4:00 - coach presentations
4:00-5:30 - one-on-one meetings and reception
Click http://goo.gl/forms/5OBtGm7cg4 to register - limited to 50 actors.
monolog coach, founder of the Desotelle Studio, host of the event
Qurrat Ann Kadwani
monolog coach, representing our sponsor, Working Actor Studio
vocal coach, representing our sponsor Working Actor Studio