Career Center Weekly Update
December 7, 2015
UGA Career Center
APPOINTMENTS: Call (706) 542-3375. No appointments are scheduled via email.
WALK-IN HOURS: 12-2pm, Monday-Friday in the Career Center computer lab. The last day for walk-ins will be Tuesday, December 8th. These will resume in January.
SATELLITE HOURS: Click on your Career Consultant's name to see when they are coming close to you!
Students, best wishes during finals week! You got this.
I. JOB OPENINGS AND LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Culverhouse Leadership Diversity Competition
Are you interested in learning more about graduate school?
Do you enjoy working on an interactive team to solve challenges?
If yes, then start recruiting a team for the Culverhouse Leadership Diversity Case Competition.
The competition is open to a select number of undergraduate institutions. This is a great opportunity to show off your talent for creating business solutions. Teams will enhance their academic experience by analyzing a business case and then presenting their recommendations to corporate executives who serve as a panel of judges. The top three teams receive cash awards.
Students in all academic disciplines are encouraged to participate.
There are no costs outside of traveling to Tuscaloosa. If you have travel budget restraints we are open to discussing that with you and identifying possible campus resources.
The deadline has been extended to December 11th.
Check out more information in the video below and register today!
II. UPCOMING EVENTS
The University of Georgia Career Center
The Career Center can help you with:
- Choosing a major/career
- Resume writing
- Getting into graduate school/finding a job
FOR APPOINTMENTS: call 706-542-3375. No appointments are scheduled via email.
III. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Meet Your Career Consultant
* All University of Georgia Career Center sponsored events are for UGA students and alumni only.
* The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people with disabilities and will provide accommodations if notified in advance. To request accommodations please contact us at 706-542-3375.
* To help ensure a pleasant & productive environment for all participants, please follow these guidelines:
1. Respect all participants (employers, job seekers, & staff).
2. Appropriate attire is required and is determined by event. Some events require Professional or Business Attire.
3. For safety reasons, the doorways to the event (inside & out) & the surrounding areas must be kept clear at all times.
4. Participants are expected to cooperate with all reasonable requests made by members of the staff & all reasonable requests of any person acting in an official capacity as a representative of the participating institutions.
5. If questions or concerns arise during the event, please contact a member of the Career Center staff for assistance.
* Please DO NOT use quotation marks or add any other text to the body of the message.
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS TO UNSUBSCRIBE.